And Batch 20 is officially closed!

That's it guys, batch 20 is now officially closed and my assistant Karyn and I will be going over all the orders in the next couple of days, tying up any loose ends and then getting the instructions to the forge.

I will email everyone who ordered soon afterwards, in the meantime - great to see so many new and original designs.

Once we have the forge running again I'll be focusing 100% on getting the batch 19 orders to everyone (they are still in transit at the moment) so hope you can all bear with me.

Thanks again,

- Paul
SBG Custom Katana and the Black Dragon Forge BLOG: And Batch 20 is officially closed!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

And Batch 20 is officially closed!

That's it guys, batch 20 is now officially closed and my assistant Karyn and I will be going over all the orders in the next couple of days, tying up any loose ends and then getting the instructions to the forge.

I will email everyone who ordered soon afterwards, in the meantime - great to see so many new and original designs.

Once we have the forge running again I'll be focusing 100% on getting the batch 19 orders to everyone (they are still in transit at the moment) so hope you can all bear with me.

Thanks again,

- Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home